4CYTE™ 50g and 100g granules.
4CYTE™ for Dogs is a premium daily joint supplement used to protect and repair damaged joints, and actively maintain joint health. The revolutionary property of 4CYTE™ for Dogs is Epiitalis, our exclusive plant seed oil patented for its cartilage repair and pain relief properties.
4CYTE™ for Dogs is safe to take long-term, and is used to:
- Address symptoms such as stiffness and lack of willingness to jump, run or play.
- Complement prescription joint pain treatments.
- Support healing after a joint injury or operation.
- Improve and maintain healthy joints at any stage of life.
- Boost the body’s ability to meet performance and recuperation demands in athletic and working dogs.
- Target the cause, not just the symptoms.
In high-risk large and giant breeds, 4CYTE™ for Dogs may also be used as a protective and preventative measure against joint damage.
4CYTE™ for Dogs has undergone both laboratory and clinical studies to prove its safety and effectiveness.
A canine clinical study was completed at the University of Melbourne and presented at the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine. The study demonstrated that 4CYTE™ was comparable to the control – a recognised prescription nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) – in the relief of arthritic symptoms. Subjects showed a significant improvement at 14 days and continued improvement to 28 days, unlike the NSAID control which did not show continued improvement after 14 days.
Laboratory studies also demonstrated the positive synergistic effect of the ingredients in 4CYTE™ for targeting the chemicals in the body that diminish joint function.
A 100g bag of 4CYTE™ for Dogs lasts around 120 days on a maintenance dose for a dog weighing between 11 and 20kgs.
New Zealand Green-Lipped Mussel