Grooming at Home
We encourage you to also engage in regular grooming with your pet at home. We have a range of different shampoos and conditioners available over the counter to suit the varying skin types of dogs and cats.
There are numerous benefits of regular grooming, for example:
- Decreased chance of skin problems
- Optimal skin cleanliness and comfort for you and your pet
- Improved monitoring of health issues like cuts, heat, swelling, lameness, or changes in temperament.
- Enhanced behavioural routines with obedient submission during grooming periods
- Closer bonding with your pet through regular contact
Exciting news is that Pimp Your Pets will bring their pet saloon service to Quakers Hill Veterinary Hospital on Saturdays from July 17, 2017.